- 10 Cod Loins (4-5 oz each)
- 5 Ripe Avocados, sliced
- 10 Flour or corn 6” tortillas
- 1 pint Sour Cream
- 4 cups Lettuce, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Chipotle peppers, chopped
- 3 medium Tomatoes, sliced 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 mild Chile peppers, sliced
- Assemble Chipotle Sour Cream by combining sour cream,
chipotle peppers and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and
- Cook Cod Loins as instructed on the package to an internal
temperature of 160 degrees.
- Assemble taco by placing shredded lettuce in the center of a
tortilla, top with cooked Cod Loin and garnish with tomato, a
slice of avocado and chile slices.